Monoi De Tahiti Blue – Body & Bath Oil (100ml)
Genuine Monoi de Tahiti. Luxurious Moisturising Body & Bath Oil. A delicate, naturally perfumed (tiara blossom) and fast absorbing oil to beautify hair and body. Excellent for dry skin and dry damaged hair. Fast absorbing, light weight, and exquisitely perfumed.
2 in stock
Luxurious Moisturising Body & Bath Oil
A delicate, naturally perfumed (tiara blossom) and fast absorbing oil to beautify hair and body. Excellent for dry skin and dry damaged hair. Fast absorbing, light weight, and exquisitely purfumed.
Please Note: This product now is ONLY AVAILABLE as 100ml.
What Is Monoi?
Genuine Monoi de Tahiti is the result of an enfleurage (extracting active or aromatic ingredients by macerating the Tahitian Tiara Flower into virgin coconut oil). An exact production process from the soils in the geographic area of French Polynesia exclusively. Only the young, unopened Gardenia Tahitensis Blossom (Tiara flower) are hand picked and soaked in the first pressed coconut oil within 24 hours of their harvest. A minimum of ten buds are soaked in each litre of oil. It is the blending of the two indigenous ingredients—sun dried, ripened coconut kernel extract from the rich Tahitian volcanic soil and the sweet tiara flower that the island dwellers refer to as “Monoi” which means “sweet scented oil” in traditional Tahitian language.
Like coconut oil – product may solidify during cooler temperatures. To liquefy, simply run closed bottle under warm water for a few moments, shake then open closure and use.
An appellation d’Origine is applied to all traditional and authentically produced Monoi.
- Can be applied direct to skin, added to a warm bath or used as a sensual massage oil,
- Tahitian Gardenia Flower “ tiare” are rich in salicylates aiding in skin suppleness and hydration,
- Tahitian Cocos Nucifera exclusively from the mineral rich volcanic soils of the Tahitian Islands,
- Monoi exhibits more effectiveness in respect to skin hydration than regular refined coconut oil,
- Intoxicating, natural tiara fragrance,
- Preservative Free.
Apply directly to skin as a moisturising oil immediately after shower. While skin is still moist rub a few drops of Monoi oil in hands and massage all over or use as a bath oil by applying only a few drops to warm water.
- Luxurious skin feel, light weight, fast absorbing.
- A combination of the coconut oil’s natural anti-fungal abilities and the natural antiseptic properties of the gardenia oil (rich in methyl salicylate) ensures a significant protection of the epidermis and the scalp against mycosis (persistent dry redness, rashes) and dermatitis,
- When applied to the skin Monoi leaves a thin layer on the epidermis, softening and protecting skin without blocking vital functions,
PRODUCT CARE: For a full 21 months life of product, keep out of direct sunlight, lid closed when not in use and store below 30 degrees.
Cocos Nucifera (coconut extract) and Gardenia Tahitensis (tiara flower),*Virgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Floridea Extract, Cyclomethicone, Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
* Denotes organic / certified organic ingredients
You may also like…
Monoi De Tahiti Gift Pack BLUE (2 piece)$63.00Add to cart
Genuine Monoi De Tahiti formulated into a 2 Piece Gift Set containing:1 x 100ml Monoi Blue (Bath and Body Oil), 1 x 250g Monoi Deluxe Bath Milk Powder. Intoxicating Tiare Flower, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil for a Summer Kissed Skin
1 x 100ml Monoi Blue (Bath and Body Oil)
1 x 250g Monoi Deluxe Bath Milk Powder