Clair Visage 50ml
Visage Skin Oleo Nutritive Serum | Sebum Balancing & Hydratante for oily and congested skin.
A non greasy sebum balancing treatment serum for oily & congested skin. This product is not so much a moisturiser as a balancing nutritive for skin with irregular oil flow. A sophisticated formula containing natural botanical sebaceous gland regulators.
3 in stock
Fast Absorbing, Light Weight Balancing Hydrator and Nutritive for Oily and Congested skin.
Day / Night
A non greasy sebum balancing treatment serum for oily & congested skin. This product is not so much a moisturiser as a balancing nutritive for skin with irregular oil flow. A sophisticated formula containing natural botanical sebaceous gland regulators. Designed to maintain skin lubricity and elasticity while controlling the amount of natural oil flow to what would be considered regular or healthy for skin. Functioning as a sebum balancer, hydrator, and acid mantle recovery agent, clair.visage utilises anti-acne bio actives to help the skin overcome breakouts caused by over active or under active sebaceous glands without drying the skin and thus helping avoid scarring.
The effectiveness of this product is due to a complex synergism of up to 22 different plant active constituents including flavonoids, terpens, essential fatty acids and Beta-caryophyllene
- Phytochemicals Polyphenolics, anthocyanins and antioxidants, essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and Omega-6) plus oleic acid (Omega-9) which are good for lowering Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL) levels. calcium, Vitamin E and phosporous
- High concentrations of polyphenols make it an excellent antioxidant
- Watercress Extract, vetiver and Grape help regulate sebum levels,
- Parsley, calendula support healing and anti-inflammatory action for skin,
- Contains < 0.03% food grade preservative.
DAY / NIGHT
- Cleanse skin (recommended to use Richesse Anago Cleansing Paste) then leave skin moist and apply small amount to cup of hand, warm with both hands then massage gently into skin as with any moisturiser
- Can also be used for throat and around the eye area (sparingly)
- Recommended to be worn on it’s own to avoid over nourishing the skin
- May be worn under regular moisturiser if desired but not necessary (only recommended after wearing on it’s own for at leats 2 weeks)
- Use sunscreen
- Very fast absorbing and light weight to leaving a non sticky , non greasy feel to skin during the day
- Delivers a high level of the natural water binder (humectant/hydrator) Lecithin to help attract and lock moisture to skin
- Because of the fine, light molecular weight of this formula, and strategic compounding of the selected essential oils clair.visage helps to soften, replenish and protect the acid mantle of inflamed and stressed skin, without over nourishing or causing congestion that heavier creams (including water based) creams may contribute to.
PRODUCT CARE: For a full 12 months life of product, keep out of direct sunlight, lid closed when not in use and store below 30 degrees.
*Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Watercress (Nasturtium Officinale) Extract (and) Olive Squalane, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Leaf & Root Extract, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Oil,,*Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract & Co2, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Distillate, Petroselinum crispum (Parsley) Seed Oil, Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Andropogon zizanioides (Vetiver) Oil , Lecithin, Panthenol, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Vitamin D3 (Niacin).
* Denotes organic / certified organic ingredients